sobre mí
Wonderfully horrid.
An avid demonstrator of all things detrimental and splendid.
A perfect example of how not to live your life unless you are absolutely ready to start living it.
Too Many Days
Sunday, February 3, 2013 in blogging
Cornwall-On-Hudson, NY
I don't take enough photos these days. I don't blog much on this site either. Taking the time this year to create and work on another. There are so many options for blogging and many of them good, how to consolidate... that's a goal but it isn't my priority. I've got so many right now this has taken the back burner as has photography. Saddens me. I feel I'm actually very good.
Too many books to read, too many chores, too many tasks at work, too many organizational responsibilities, too many options for blogging. TOo many days until my Andrew comes back to me. That's when the madness stops and the craziness resumes. I love him with a crazy love that hasn't ever really stopped since we first met.
That man loves me and I am his. Can't wait for that day.