sobre mí

Sobre Mí...
Perfectly imperfect.
Wonderfully horrid.
An avid demonstrator of all things detrimental and splendid.
A perfect example of how not to live your life unless you are absolutely ready to start living it.

Coffee, grapefruit and reimaging HDDs

Monday, March 28, 2011 in ,

Coffee, grapefruit and reimaging HDDs

My babies' laugh is contagious.  I love how they laugh so hard, they can't breathe, they scream instead and snort in an incontrollable fit.  

Love how they love us, how they pucker up for besitos that smell like juice.

Wish I could keep that moment with me always.  Times like today I focus on it the most; times like today when immediately after breakfast I find myself swamped with work.  

It's all good though.  I've got plans for our future, for their future, for paving the way to more fun and many more happy memories.



It takes a lot of imagination to be a good photographer. You need less imagination to be a painter, because you can invent things.

But in photography everything is so ordinary; it takes a lot of looking before you learn to see the extraordinary.

David Bailey 1938-, British Photographer

Followers