sobre mí
Wonderfully horrid.
An avid demonstrator of all things detrimental and splendid.
A perfect example of how not to live your life unless you are absolutely ready to start living it.
32 Reasons to keep up this blog.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011 in blog
It motivates me
and provides an outlet for self-expression
I have no other way of remembering all these significant details
As our family historian, it is my chronological history of our lives
My passions
My photos
My children's milestones
and accomplishments
It is my online photo album,
diary,
confidant
I ♥ html
and widgets
I like to look back and revisit
falling in love with my husband in Kuwait
Christmas in Paris
solo-traveling in Bangkok
friends in Bahrain
our celebration in Dubai
lovely of Japan
family and friends in Seoul
every relocation we have made in the past 8 years
Because one day I will have forgotten all these wonderful memories and will only find my way back to them via these entriesI love writing
and I believe I do it well with every post
It is a challenge
It is too easy
It is what I make of it
It is where I reflect
and sum up the day's blessings
It is my blogging journey